Why you should attend a Native Arts workshop
Are you interested in applying for a Native Arts New England Grant but don’t know where to start?
Before each grant deadline, we hold several free grant application workshops which are designed to assist both the novice and the experienced applicant.
Workshops will address questions about:
- Applying for your first time.
- Artist statements and resumes.
- Updated images of your work.
- Designing a budget for your project.
Reasons to attend our grant application workshop:
- Attending a workshop is the first step in our application process.
- Meet our friendly and helpful staff who will walk you through each step of the grant application process.
- Learn how to enhance your artist portfolio
- Leave with valuable information that can be used to increase opportunities for you as an artist.
- Receive handouts and useful tips for artists of all disciplines.
If you’re interested in any of these opportunities, visit NEFA's Events section for dates, times, and locations of upcoming workshops that are happening before the October 1 Native Arts New England Grant application deadline.
If you have any questions or are still not sure if you should attend, please contact me and I’d be happy to talk things through with you:
Dawn Spears (Narragansett/Choctaw) | Program Manager, Native Arts
email@example.com | 617.951.0010 x525