Dig Into New England's Creative Economy Directory
CreativeGround spotlights the rich range of creative people and places at work in the six New England states. This free online directory includes profiles for cultural nonprofits like libraries and theaters, creative businesses like recording studios and design agencies, and artists of all disciplines such as performing arts, visual arts, and crafts.
CreativeGround is comprised of new profiles and profiles from CultureCount and MatchBook.org, NEFA’s two online services that have been replaced by the new site. CreativeGround is also the new home of NEFA’s Native Arts Directory.
CreativeGround includes data previously provided for CultureCount by: the National Center for Charitable Statistics, the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies, the Maine Humanities Council, and the Maine State Archives.
Looking for ways to get involved with CreativeGround?
- Dig in to CreativeGround today by updating your existing profile or creating a new one!
- Visit the Get Involved page for ideas and resources on how to promote CreativeGround to your constituents.
- Contact the CreativeGround team to schedule an information session for your community of creative professionals.
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
- Maine Arts Commission
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- New Hampshire State Council on the Arts
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts
- Vermont Arts Council
For more information, email CreativeGround@nefa.org.