In addition to the narrative questions below, the 2020 NDP Production Inquiry application will require details on the applicant, the project (dates and details of development and touring), the organizational partner(s), and up to 3 minutes of a video work sample.
- Please describe the proposed new work. (2,500 characters)
- Please provide an artist statement in relation to the proposed new work. (1,500 characters)
- We acknowledge that the people reviewing your application are likely to have gaps in understanding or knowledge about the context for your work. Please provide your own definitions of excellence and success for this project, and any other information you think would be important for the Advisors to have to fairly assess your application. (1,500 characters)
- How does this work contribute to the cultural and aesthetic diversities of today's dance field? (For NEFA's value statement around Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility click here.) (1,500 characters)
- Describe your development process and timeline for this work, and, if applicable, include brief information about artistic collaborators. (1,500 characters)
- Briefly describe your relationships with the organizational partner(s) named on the application and how they will contribute to the development, performance, and/or touring and promotion of this work. (1,500 characters)
- Describe the audiences and communities you want to reach and how you envision connecting with them through this work as part of the choreographic development, performance, touring, and/or related activities. (1,500 characters).