In addition to the narrative questions below, the 2018 NTP Creation and Touring Preliminary application will require details on the applicant, the project (dates and details of development and touring), the producing/development partner, and a video work sample.
1. Please describe the proposed new work. (2,500 character limit)
2. How does this project reflect the cultural and aesthetic diversity of today's theater and/or push your aesthetic boundaries? (1,500 character limit)
3. Describe your devising/development process, including, if applicable, how you include artistic collaborators in the development. (1,500 character limit)
4. Briefly describe your relationship with the development partner(s) (named on the application) and how they will contribute to the development and/or touring and promotion of this work. (1,500 character limit)
5. List key benchmarks in development and estimated schedule of completion. (1,500 character limit)
6. Describe the audiences and communities you want to reach and how you envision connecting with them through this work. (1,500 character limit)