Here are opportunities for this month; check them out and pass them along to your colleagues. Email us if you know of any professional development events, calls to artists, or cultural events that we should consider posting in the future.
At this time, many organizations are adjusting timelines and the deadlines listed below may have changed. Please visit the source for the latest information. Visit www.nefa.org/covid-19 for resources related to the pandemic.
NEFA has extended deadlines for the Public Art Learning Fund, National Dance Project Presentation Grant (by invitation only), and the search for a Program Officer, Creative Economy.
NEFA's events calendar and open grant applications offer even more opportunities.
New England Opportunities
- 04.01.2020 | Providence, RI: Rhode Island State Council on the Arts' Artist Fellowships, Project Grants for Individuals, Arts Access Grant, Investments in Art and Culture Grant, Folk Arts Apprenticeship Grant, Folk Arts Fellowship, Project Grants in Healthcare, Project Grants in Education for Individuals, and Project Grants for Education
- 04.02.2020 | Augusta, ME: Maine Arts Commission's Project Grant for Artists and Jane Morrison Memorial Film Fund
- 04.03.2020 | Concord, NH: New Hampshire State Council on the Arts' Artist in Residence Grants
- 04.10.2020 | Cambridge, MA: Deadline to submit to Gallery 263's digital gallery exhibition, Touchy Feely
- 04.10.2020 | Ashfield, MA: Double Edge Theatre Spring Intensive Training
- 04.13.2020 | Montpelier, VT: Vermont Arts Council's Creation Grants
- 05.01.2020 | Concord, NH: New Hampshire State Council on the Arts' Arts in Health Project Grants
- 05.01.2020 | Montpelier, VT: Vermont Arts Council's Arts Impact Grants and Cultural Facilities Grants
- 05.04.2020 | Montpelier, VT: Vermont Arts Council's Artist Development Grant
- 05.15.2020 | Montpelier, VT: Vermont Arts Council's Arts Partnership Program
- 06.18.2020 | Augusta, ME: Maine Arts Commission's Maine Artist Fellowship and Traditional Arts Apprenticeship
- 06.19.2020 | Concord, NH: New Hampshire State Council on the Arts' Conservation License Plate Grants
- Fall Semester | Brockton, MA: Fuller Craft Museum seeks digital marketing, graphic design, online commerce, and social media interns. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Haven, CT: International Festival of Arts and Ideas' seeks Executive Director
- Johnson, VT: Vermont Studio Center seeks Executive Director
National & International Opportunities
- 04.01.2020 | Baltimore, MD: Deadline to apply: Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation's USArtists International
- 04.06.2020: Deadline to apply - National Endowment for the Arts' 2020 Musical Theater Songwriting Challenge
- 04.21.2020 | Atlanta, GA: Deadline to apply - South Arts' Jazz Road Tours grant
- 06.01.2020 | Peekskill, NY: 2020 Annual Copeland House Residency Awards
- Ongoing: South Arts' Jazz Road Presenters Survey
- New York, NY: Lincoln Center open positions
- New York, NY: Mark DeGarmo Dance seeks Teaching Artists
- Brooklyn, NY: Marquis Studios seeks an Operations Associate, Teaching Artists, and Teaching Assistants
- New York, NY: En Garde Arts seeks a full-time Associate Producer
- New York, NY: The Japan Society seeks an Exhibitions Manager
- New York, NY: New York Theatre Workshop seeks an Assistant Production Manager