In addition to the narrative question below, the 2021 New England Dance Fund Application will require details about the applicant and activity (including dates).
- What is the critical activity or career opportunity for which you are requesting support? Explain how you would put this specific funding to use. If you are requesting support for an element within a larger opportunity/project, provide specific details for this allotment of funding within the larger scope of the project. (3,600 character limit)
- How will this activity or opportunity advance your dance career? Why is it critical to do at this particular time? (2,000 character limit)
- What would be the ideal outcome(s) of this opportunity? (2,000 character limit)
- Please outline the project work plan or timeline. (3,500 character limit)
- How is your organization planning to make this project accessible to individuals with disabilities? Explain how you will provide access services and accommodations for both facilities and programs as part of the planned activities and/or upon request. I.e., describe how an accessible venue will be secured for physical access and any plans to design effective communication for people with disabilities to ensure program access such as accessible websites, electronic materials, audio/video description, sign language interpretation, sensory friendly programs, large-print materials, etc.