In addition to the narrative question below, the 2020 Public Art Learning Fund application will require details about the applicant and activity (including dates).
- Please tell us about the professional development opportunity that you are interested in pursuing. Please be specific and include any dates, locations, names and other relevant details about this opportunity. (3,600 characters)
- Please describe your current public art practice or how you envision expanding your artistic practice into the public realm. How do you define public art? Why are you interested in creating public art? (1,500-characters)
- What are you hoping to learn through this opportunity? Why is this learning opportunity relevant to your public art practice at this moment in time? (2,000-characters)
- How might this learning opportunity support you in contributing to more just, equitable, and inclusive, public artmaking in the region? (1,500-characters)
- OPTIONAL: We acknowledge that the people reviewing your application may have gaps in understanding or knowledge about the context for your work. Please share any other information you think would be important to fairly assess your application. NEW: In addition to your written response to this question, you may also choose to submit a short video (up to 3 minutes in total) response to this question on the Additional Materials Tab. (1,500 character limit)