In addition to the narrative questions below, the New England States Touring application will require details on the applicant, the project, and a budget.
- How does this project align with your organization’s arts programming goals? Describe the overall project, the rationale for selecting this artist or project, and why it will have significant impact on your community. (2,000 character limit)
- FOR NEST 2 & 3 APPLICANTS ONLY: What collaborative planning has occurred among the organizations on the tour and how has the featured artist/ensemble been involved? Please identify all New England organizations participating in the tour. (2,000 character limit)
- What activities in addition to the performance are planned? How will these activities meaningfully engage various sectors of the community and enhance understanding of the artist’s work? Who in the community will be reached through these activities? (2,000 character limit)
- What are your specific strategies for this engagement that will create a welcoming environment for those who have experienced structural inequities based on race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, class, age, language, culture, and/or geography? How will you measure the progress made through your strategies? (2,000 character limit)
- How do you plan to obtain additional funding for this engagement? Please identify funding sources in the budget revenue section. (2,000 character limit)