Expeditions Tour Planning Grant Application Questions
In addition to the narrative questions below, the 2018 Expeditions Tour Planning application will require details on the applicant, the project, and a budget.
- Describe the project along with an overview of artistic quality, exploration, creativity and significance of this project to the region. This should be supported by the artist(s) background, work samples and supplemental information submitted with this narrative. (3,600 character limit)
- How will you collaborate with potential partners? Please identify presenting tour partners, community partners, and artist partners and clearly describe their roles. (2,000 character limit)
- How will planning efforts guide the development of contextual, educational, and adjunct activities to meaningfully engage with various sectors of your community? (2,000 character limit)
- How will planning efforts result in increased access to the arts by breaking barriers to participation due to socioeconomic status, race, ethnicity, nationality, geography, language, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, mental and physical status, or age? (2,000 character limit)
- What efforts will you make to attract additional funding support for the planning process and subsequent tour? (2,000 character limit)