As a NEST applicant, it is in your best interest to create a robust presenter profile that meets the following criteria:
- Profile Image: Use an image that represents who you are and what you do. As a presenting organization, upload an image of programs in action. Avoid using logos or headshots.
- Contact information: All required fields as well as website and social media links if possible
- About description: Be sure to include keywords that you think someone might use to search for an individual or organization who does what you do
- Include your organization's Federal Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- List the date your organization was founded
- At least one (1) Additional Discipline
- At least one (1) Activity and Service
- At least one (1) Population Served
- At least one (1) Geographic Reach
- At least three (3) pieces of media in the Image and Video Gallery
- At least three (3) I Have Worked With listings with relationship description
- As applicable, list awards or other accomplishments in Affiliations and Accomplishments
- As a cultural nonprofit, list at least one (1) Accessibility of Services option (if applicable)
- If an organization with rentable venue, complete venue information including all required fields and at least one (1) venue feature
If you have questions about the New England States Touring (NEST) grant, please contact Daniela Jacobson. If you have questions about your CreativeGround profile, please contact the CreativeGround team.
Want to be a featured profile on CreativeGround? Update your profile and then contact us to let us know!