Native Arts Directory on CreativeGround
Native American artists and organizations in New England:
Join CreativeGround, New England's NEW and ONLY regional directory of creative enterprises and artists- and the NEW Native Arts Directory!
Creative Ground is open to all artists and creative businesses in New England. It is also a way for Native American artists of New England to connect with each other and used as a resource to connect those outside the community to a vibrant New England culture. It has replaced the Native Arts Directory PDF, which has been used by various organizations throughout New England to find - and hire - Native American artists, including:
- Boston Children's Museum
- The Rhode Island State Council on the Arts
- Springstep Studios
Create or Update a profile on CreativeGround
If you are a new user:
- Visit: www.creativeground.org/user
- Fill out "I want to create an account" on the right side of the page
- Click "search" from the main menu. Search the directory to see if a profile already exists for you or your creative business.
- If a profile exists: click "request management of this profile" at the bottom of the page
- If no profile exists: visit your My Account page to create a new public profile
If you had a user account in Matchbook.org or CultureCount:
- Visit: www.CreativeGround.org/user/password
- Use the email address you used to log into MatchBook.org or CultureCount to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive.
- Once you have saved your new password and received the message "The changes have been saved," click "My Account" in the orange bar along the top of your screen.
- You will see the profiles you already manage listed on your "My Account" page. To create a new public profile for you or your organization (first search the directory to see if one already exists), click "Click here to create a new public profile."
email@example.com | 617.951.0010 x530