Call for Nominations: Ensembles from Morocco, Pakistan, Tunisia, and Vietnam for Center Stage
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the U.S. Department of State, in partnership with New England
Artist Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrate high artistic quality and accomplishment.
- Have an interest in engaging with U.S. communities, including youth, through public and in-school performances, workshops, discussions, artist-to-artist exchanges, and social events.
- Are comprised of two to nine ensemble members (artists and staff) living in one of the countries listed above.
- Have previous touring experience but have rarely been seen in the U.S.
- Have an ability to communicate electronically via email and/or Skype, and a working knowledge of English and/or access to translators.
Nominations of ensembles working in contemporary forms are strongly encouraged.
Click Here to Apply
Deadline November 15, 2012